Homes for Heroes was created shortly after the tragic events of 9/11 as a way to say thank you to the men and women who sacrifice so much for our community. We partner with real estate agents, lenders and local businesses nationwide that provide extraordinary savings to our Nation’s Heroes.
Our way to say Thank You!
Firefighters, Law Enforcement, Military (active/reserves/and veterans), Healthcare Providers (EMTS), and Teachers
On average, our heroes receive over $1,500.00 when buying or selling a home.
Service Deserves its Rewards®
How it Works
- Sign up at www.homesforheroes.com
- Work with Rock Mortgage and their partner affiliates
- Buy or sell a home
- Receive your rewards
To provide extraordinary savings to heroes who provide extraordinary services to our nation and its communities every day.
Simple: No red tape, no hidden fees, and no catch. Becoming a home owner can be challenging, therefore making everything easy for the hero is priority #1.
Trustworthy: We must be the industry leader and local specialist at fulfilling the needs of our heroes and maximizing their Hero Rewards®.
Rewarding: Every hero should receive extraordinary services and extraordinary Hero Rewards.
Disclaimer – Hero Rewards offered are limited and/or restricted in Alaska, Kansas, Louisiana and Mississippi. You must be enrolled with Homes for Heroes and be represented at closing by a Homes for Heroes real estate affiliate to be eligible for Hero Rewards. Contact Homes for Heroes for further details. Homes for Heroes® Inc. is a licensed real estate company in the state of Minnesota |© 2016 Homes for Heroes, All Rights Reserved. Homes for Heroes is a registered trademark. Any reproduction or redistribution in whole or part without written permission is expressly prohibited by law.
9 reasons to ENROLL your business, organization or school district -
- We are a Homes for Heroes affiliate and have BUNDLED real estate benefits. We are dedicated to helping serve our heroes.
- The average savings is $1550.00 per purchase transaction.
- By enrolling your business, organization or school district we can enhance your existing employee benefit program.
- No Tricks | No gimmicks | No hidden cost.
- Easy access to professional mortgage advisors.
- Strengthens your company recruitment efforts.
- Today, many employees are losing sleep due to financial worries. Our team of experts can assist your company employee's in making better, more sound decisions regarding their mortgage goals. A happy, less stressed employee makes for a much more productive employee and thus a much more productive workplace.
- Personalized landing page. We are one click away!
- Easy and manageable benefit program with active support from our team. We are glad to host an informational lunch or sponsor an employee event with you.
Got questions, email or call; Corporate Benefit Director - Donna Ruzicka 314-399-1172 | email@example.com